Thorens TD 209
The new TP 90 tonearm is based on the tried-and-tested TP 92 and uses the same ultra-low-friction, high-performance bearing and the innovative zero-stiction anti-bias system. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using RMR technology (reduced-modal-resonance), and the stainless-steel counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled. Tonearm height, azimuth and overhang are useradjustable.
- Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically speed controlled DC Motor
- Adjustable belt tension for best performance
- Two-part aluminium/acrylic platter
- New TP 90 tonearm with precision Japanese bearings
- Tonearm adjustable for VTA, azimuth and overhang
- Made in Germany