Technics AZ70 Noise Cancelling & True Wireless Headphones
- Driver Unit (mm) : 10 mm (3/8 in), Graphene coated
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Frequency Information: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Control/ Mic: Touch sensor / MEMS Mic
- Playback Time with Battery (AAC)
- Headphones: Approx. 6.5 hours (NC ON)
Headphones with Charging cradle: Approx. 19.5 hours (NC ON)
- Charging Time (25°C/ 77°F)
- Headphones: Approx. 2 hours
Charging cradle: Approx. 2.5 hours
Headphones with Charging cradle: Approx. 4 hours
- Quick Charge (15 minutes, AAC)
- Headphones: Approx. 70 minutes (NC ON)
- Continuous Communication Time
- Headphones: Approx. 4.5 hours*
*May vary depending on smartphone.
- Waiting Time
- Headphones: Approx. 7.5 hours (NC ON),
Approx. 12 hours (NC OFF, Auto power off does not work)
- Headphones: Approx. 7 g (one side only: L and R are the same)
Charging cradle: Approx. 65 g
- Supplied Accessory
- USB charging cord: Approx. 0.5 m (1.6 ft) (Input Plug: USB A Shape, Output Plug: USB Type-C Shape), Earpieces set: XS, S, M, L, XL (M attached)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Version: 5
Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Codec : SBC, AAC
Operating Distance: Up to 10 m
- Water Resistance
- IPX4 Equivalent (Headphones only)
1 in stock
Technics Energetic Sound Technology
The large diameter 10-mm dynamic driver
These truly wireless headphones use a wide ⌀10mm dynamic driver, creating a broad soundstage. This makes it easy to generate bass, creating a wide sound field and space perception that sounds like it’s coming from much larger speakers.
Graphene coated PEEK diaphragm
In addition to strong PEEK material, the earphones are treated with graphene coating to increase their strength and reduce components vibrating unnecessarily in the diaphragm itself (large internal loss is acceptable). The smooth, clear treble gives vocals an elegant sound.
Acoustic Control Chamber
The Acoustic Control Chamber has been positioned on the back end of the driver, which was adopted with the stereo inside phone EAH-TZ700. It precisely controls the airflow to the front and back of the diaphragm and brings out the driver’s original performance mainly in the mid-low range.
Highest Level of Hybrid Noise Cancelling in the Industry
Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology
The EAH-AZ70W wireless headphones use Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology which is composed of several systems. Firstly, Feedforward Noise Cancelling (FF-NC) and Feedback Noise Cancelling (FB-NC). Secondly, a combination of Analogue and Digital Processing. The combination of these two systems accomplishes an Industry-leading Noise Cancelling Effect in the True Wireless category.
Stable Connection even in crowded areas
Unique Touch Sensor Antenna and Proprietary Circuit Design
The AZ70W wireless in-ear headphones offer extremely reliable Bluetooth connectivity to ensure uninterrupted listening. Their small size was achieved through an integration of a Bluetooth antenna and touch sensor inside the control section, while the earphone’s improved connection stability was attained via the optimal use of antenna parts. With our proprietary antenna structure design, antenna performance is maximized even in a small product cabinet.
Left-Right Independent Signalling System
The Left-Right Independent Signalling System helps maintain a stable connection with proper sound balance between right and left channels. The EAH-AZ70W wireless earphones let you enjoy immersive content viewing experiences in any situation.