NAGAOKA JT80LB SPECIFICATIONS
– Output voltage: 5.0mV（5㎝/sec）
– Frequency response<: 20Hz ～ 20kHz
– Channel separation: 23dB(1kHz)
– Channel balance <1.5dB
– Recommended Load Impedance: 47kΩ
– Recommended Load Capacitance: 100pF
– Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
– Stylus tip: 0.4×0.7mil
– Stylus pressure: 1.3 ～ 1.8g
– Cartridge weight: 6.9g
– Dynamic Compliance: 7.3×10-6cm/dyne
– Replacement Stylus：JTS-80BL
Nagaoka is a world-renowned manufacturer of record needles, celebrating its 80th anniversary this year. The MP cartridge, which has been used around the world for many years, has been redesigned and the new MM cartridges JT-80/JT-1210 have been released. We will continue to support the analog record culture that will be loved by record lovers all over the world.
The slim and simple design gives a sense of continuity from the tonearm to the stylus tip. Reducing the number of parts leads to a reduction in vibration. In addition, the bare screws that join the head shell on previous products have been integrated inside the body to reduce exposure and resonance. Besides traditional listeners, these evolutions are also oriented well towards modern pop and jazz, supported by a wide range of genres.