Mission MSB21 240-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 240W sound bar delivers premium quality sound for your music, movies, games, and more
- 2.1 channel setup provides clear, powerful, and true-to-life audio to enhance your listening experience
- Wireless, down-firing 6.5″ ported subwoofer pushes sound waves downwards towards the floor to create a powerful rumble effect
- Bluetooth technology makes it easy to pair the soundbar with compatible devices (sold separately) to stream audio wirelessly
- Dual HDMI inputs with ARC/CEC, optical input, coaxial input, and AUX input allow for easy connectivity and seamless digital transfer to a range of peripheral devices (sold separately)
- Dolby Digital processing with Virtual Surround delivers a cinematic audio experience
- Full-function wireless IR remote lets you control the soundbar from across the room
- Auto-dimming and shut-off LED display lets you adjust the brightness to complement the mood of your room
- Wall mount capability frees up floor space
Open Box unit.
By its very nature, speaker design is about balancing variables and finding the best possible compromise. At entry-level price points, where the cost of production is most constrained by the need to hit a specific retail price, the necessity of compromise is at its greatest. But does one have to accept that a ‘budget’ speaker will always deliver a ‘budget’ performance? Mission’s designers are not the easily accepting kind. They push for greatness in design, whereas most would be happy to stop at ‘good’.
What makes a great loudspeaker? What makes it sing? For Mission, the answer is simple: in a well-matched system, the speakers have to allow the performance of the music to shine through. It’s not a group of notes; it’s a performance. It’s not all about frequency response, impedance, sensitivity and directivity, although they all play a part. To paraphrase a famous expression, it’s the music, the whole music and nothing but the music – and that, in a nutshell, is Mission’s philosophy.
For the LX Series, the speakers’ design has been stripped design back to its fundamentals to produce a range of speakers that Mission can be proud of in engineering terms, but even more so in terms of the enjoyment the speakers’ owners will experience.
|Bass driver||2 x 130mm advanced fibre|
|Treble driver||25mm microfibre dome|
|AV magnetically shielded||No|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)||89.5db|
|Recommended amplifier power||30-120w|
|Nominal impedance||6 Ohms|
|Minimum impedance||3.6 Ohms|
White, Black, Walnut