KLH Cambridge Floor-standing Speakers
Sold in pairs
The Cambridge uses carefully crafted drivers to produce nuanced texture and detail. A 1″ anodized aluminum tweeter produces clear, non-fatiguing highs. And a pair of 5-1/4″ woven Kevlar® woofers deliver tight and tuneful midrange and bass.
A custom-designed, high-quality crossover ensures smooth blending of frequencies between the trio of drivers.
- floor-standing speaker for music or home theater
- 1″ anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate
- dual 5-1/4″ woven Kevlar® woofers
- frequency response: 33-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- recommended amplifier power: up to 200 watts
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- custom-designed crossover for smooth frequency distribution
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with rear-firing port
- two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 5-way binding posts accept pins, single or dual banana connectors, spades, or bare wire
- includes chrome-plated steel spikes and rubber feet for stability and decoupling
- beautiful American walnut veneer finish
- removable magnetic grille with custom honeycomb design
- 6-1/2″W x 35-1/4″H x 11-1/2″D
- weight: 31 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years