TS-350S 9″ Static-balance tonearm
Jelco TS-350S 9″ Static-balance tonearm with detachable head shell
F e a t u r e s :
- Jelco’s stable basic mechanism.
- One point cross suspension system.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 34 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TS-350S is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
|Bearing System||One point cross suspension|
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)||232 mm|
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle||214 mm|
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)||18 mm|
|Tracking error angle||＋1.96° －1.03°|
|Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Suitable cartridge weight with head shell||17~34 gr|
|Effective mass||9.2 gr|
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)||38~60 mm|