Jelco TK-850M Static balance 10” arm with knife edge bearings
Jelco TK-850M 10″ Static-balance with knife edge tonearm –
F e a t u r e s :
- Bearing for vertical direction equipped super steel metal KNIFE EDGE system.
- This Knife Edge material is specially made of super steel, and have very stable and smooth operation.
- This Knife Edge is precision hand made, and result is to have very low friction.
- Designed Hi-mass type system, and deferent kind metal material used for anti vibration, those are very low gravity, and low gravity sound created from this.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 35 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TK-850M MKll is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
- This attached head shell can adjust the azimuth angle of the cartridge.
S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
model TK-850M Bearing System Knife Edge Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point) 256 mm Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle 240 mm Overhang (spindle to stylus point) 16 mm Offset angle 21.33° Tracking error angle ＋1.44° －0.58° Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free) 30 mg Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free) 30 mg Suitable cartridge weight with head shell 17~35 gr Effective mass 13.0 gr Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe) 38~60 mm