Furutech FT-865(R) Wire-Wound Binding Posts (Set of 2)
set of 2
FT-865(R) Low Mass One Piece Wire-wound Binding Posts
The FT-865 features a one piece wound-wire α(Alpha)-OCC conductor. This special conductor allows for reduced metal mass in the binding post terminal pole construction resulting in minimal impedance and less susceptibility to the negative effects of RFI and magnetic fields. Also the environmentally friendly construction process of the wound-wire conductor means less metal waste compared to conventional CNC, mold or pressing processes.
The FT-865 series comes fitted with eutectic copper alloy housing.
– Patent-pending One piece wound-wire construction
– Main conductor: Rhodium α(Alpha)-OCC wound-wire conductor
– Housing: Eutectic copper alloy
– POM plastic injected terminal pole
– Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate insulation
– Connections: Disconnect connector termination
– Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
Furutech recommends terminating the FT-865 binding posts with Furutech FT-210 Pure Copper disconnect terminals