Furutech FT-809(G) Binding Posts (2pcs/set)
Set of 2
Furutech FT-809(G) Torque Guard Low Mass Binding Post
The Weakest Link!
The speaker binding often proves the weakest link in the quest for tight, low-distortion signal. Change your cables a few times and speaker binding posts can quickly loosen up. It’s bad enough in modestly-priced speakers where the simple remedy is to unscrew the back plate and tighten the nut behind the post. But with expensive, stand-mounted monitors or larger, more costly speaker systems why take the risk? The Torque Guard binding posts include a ratcheting mechanism so they can’t be over tightened for a tight, noise-free and undistorted signal path.
Furutech’s Torque Guard Binding Posts are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-809 features α(Alpha) pure copper conductor for minimal impedance, and features a nonresonant polycarbonate housing with eutectic copper alloy ring. The unique patent-pending Torque Guard technology prevents over-tightening, allowing each post to be evenly set up for best channel balance and signal transfer.
– Patent-pending Torque Guard construction
– Main conductor: αAlpha Pure Copper conductor Rhodium or 24k Gold plated
– Housing: Polycarbonate
– Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate (clear) insulation
– Connections: Soldered or Crimp Termination
– Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
– Dimensions: Housing unit: 25.0Ø x 30. mm (L) x 38.9mm overall height
– Insulation: Polycarbonate (Clear) 19.3φ x 7.3mm(H)
– Total overall length: 74.6 mm approx.