Furutech FI-03(G) IEC Fused Chassis Inlet
FI-03(G) IEC Chassis Inlets with Fuse Holder
Furutech Pure Transmission Philosophy
The FI-03 series AC inlets are unlike any inlets on the market. Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation.
Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact
resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
– Conductor: α(Alpha) Copper Alloy with direct 24K Gold Plating
– Housing: Polycarbonate/Fiberglass
– Type: 2-pole+earth
– Fuse Size: 5x20mm – Accommodates wire diameters to 4mm
– Connection: Set-screw
– Dimensions: 44mm (W) x 28.6mm (D) x 33mm (H)
– Rated: 10A/125V AC
– Standard: IEC 320-1 C14
– Approvals: UL/CSA/VDE/DEMKO/SEMKO/NEMKO/FIMKO
Gold-N1, Rhodium-N1, Copper, Silver-N1