Emm Labs NS1 Streamer
The NS1 Streamer acts as a powerful and versatile bridge between the internet, your network and your music system.
The NS1 Streamer enables you to access the vast libraries of music available via the many internet streaming services. It also provides playback of audio files attached via USB stick and network attached storage.
- UPNP/DLNA Support
- Roon Ready / Roon End Point
- High resolution streaming services Tidal and Qobuz
- Popular streaming services Spotify, Deezer, vTuner and many more
- MQA® and DSD file playback support
- Network and USB stick storage for file playback
- EMM Optilink output for hardware galvanic isolation
- AES and TOSlink digital outputs
- Media information displayed on EMM DV2 and DA2 V2
- Up to 24bit,192kHz and DSD support on all outputs
- AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV and WMA file playback
- mConnect app for control on Android, IOS and tablets
- Precision machined chassis and custom power system
Power factor corrected
Universal 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz operation
Maximum 10W consumption
Limited quantities may be available.
Streaming and Audio Playback
Using UPnP/DLNA media streaming standards, the NS1 Streamer is able to share media, and communicate between many different media devices. Using its app, it can easily be remote controlled by mobile and tablet devices.
Along with UPnP/DLNA support, the NS1 is also ROON READY and is a ROON ENDPOINT.
The NS1 can connect to many high resolution streaming services like TIDAL and QOBUZ. It also supports popular streaming services like SPOTIFY, DEEZER, vTUNER and many more.
The NS1 supports network and USB file playback including AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV and WMA, along with MQA® and DSD (DFF, DSF) files.
EMM Optilink and Control
The NS1 is equipped with EMM’s proprietary EMM Optilink interface. The EMM Optilink interface allows the NS1 to be galvanically isolated from EMM D/A Converters.
Along with EMM’s Optilink, EMM D/A Converters like the DA2 V2 and the DV2 can receive media and track information on their display via RS232 connection.
The NS1 is controlled easily with the mConnect Control app for mobile (Android/IOS) and mConnect HD for tablets.