Emm Labs DAC2X V2 D/A Converter
Re-introducing the multi-award winning DAC2X V2 – updated using the technology in our reference DA2. The DAC2X V2 features the latest generation MDAT2™ up-converting DSP, MFAST™ jitter removal system, MCLK™ master clock and Ed Meitner’s revised hand built DSD512/8xDSD proprietary discrete dual differential D-to-A converters.
The DAC2X V2 also features a multitude of inputs allowing a host of connectivity options and support for up to 24bit,192kHz and DSD (via DoP) on all PCM inputs including USB.
The DAC2X V2 also supports up to DSD128/2xDSD and DXD (352 and 384kHz) streaming over USB Audio.
Limited quantities may be available.
- Latest generation MFAST™ technology for instant signal acquisition, jitter-free performance
- Latest generation DSD512/8xDSD Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT2™) signal processing technology
- Latest generation DSD512/8xDSD proprietary discrete dual differential D-to-A converters
- Exclusive aerospace-grade composite laminate circuit boards
- EMM Optilink proprietary interface for connection to matching TSDX CD/SACD Transport
- Precision-machined aluminum chassis
- Precision-machined aluminum infrared remote control
- Polarity inversion performed in the digital domain
- 24bit,192kHz and DSD support on all PCM inputs including USB
- DSD, DSD128/2xDSD and DXD (352 and 384kHz) streaming over USB (DoP specification)
- Galvanically isolated USB audio interface
- USB port for future software upgrades
- Serial port for wired remote control
- New optimized reference power system
– Power factor corrected
– Factory set to 100V or 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
– Power consumption: max. 25 W
- CE compliant