Bryston BDA-3.14 DAC / Streamer / Digital Preamplifier
Call for Price
Since Bryston began developing products for digital playback enthusiasts, one thing has been constant – separate components for streaming and D to A. That changes with our new BDA-3.14. We’ve merged our BDP and BDA platforms into this one new product that starts with our BDA-3 and adds a high quality streamer internally connected with I²S – the most accurate digital interconnection method currently available. Additionally, 10 other inputs are available to make the BDA-3.14 your high resolution digital hub.
- Built in streamer features up to 192kHz / 24 bit playback.
- Tidal, Qobuz, Roon, Internet Radio and more
- Connect USB or NAS drive for local library playback.
- Full control via web enabled device
- 10 different inputs including 4 HDMI, 2 USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF RCA, S/PDIF BNC, and Toslink
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD support up to DSD-256 (x4)
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- BR4 remote control