• Entry premium multi-channel audio video receiver
• 7 channels of integrated class A/B amplification designed to drive low impedance loads
• Automation via IP, RS-232, 12V trigger and IR
• 2 channels: 85 WPC at 8Ω
• 7 channels: 60 WPC at 8Ω
• Add 4 channels of amplification for full 7.1.4
• Same features and specifications as AV850, except class A/B power. Uses frame-type transformer
• Vented panel for superior cooling
• Weight: 34.1 lbs (15.5kg)
• Dimensions (including feet and speaker outputs): 17.05”W x 16.73”D x 6.73”H (433 x 425 x 171mm)
• Packaged weight: 44 lbs (20.0kg)
Offering a level of sound quality that is far above competing receivers, these AVRs are audiophile products by any measure. Equally at home with high resolution surround sound or two-channel music, they deliver stunning realism with everything from heavy- weight blockbusters to your favourite concert video.
Further enhancing the performance of the new AVR390, AVR550 & AVR850, Arcam has also included the very latest room correcting technology from Dirac Research. Dirac Live® for Arcam gives the dealer the ability to tune the acoustic performance of the system to any room situation giving the listener the best possible experience in their own home.
Together with Arcam’s legendary amplifier technology, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X deliver captivating sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. Whether you are listening to music, movies, television shows or playing your favourite video games, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X deliver the full impact of the entertainment experience. Note: for a 7.1.4 system, an additional 4-channel amplifier (or two 2-channel power amplifiers) is required.
Both video and audio stages are designed to embrace both current and upcoming technologies. HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 4K “Ultra HD” and 3D video capability are built in.
An internal tuner provides a fully integrated FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets) radio solution. Worldwide access to internet radio stations is provided through the network connection, which also interfaces to UPnP audio servers. The USB port supports memory devices.