1877phono Zavfino CryoGold-Ag Headshell Leads
- Pure Silver Conductor 99.9999%
- Gold Plated Fine Strand PC-OCC Conductor
- Slow feed tight pitch processing
- Weight per 40mm lead 0.17g
- Individual single strand size 0.06mm/0.08mm
- High frequency signal transfer
- Deep-Cryogenic treated before extrusion process
- Fitclilps™ OFHC, Silver plating followed by Rhodium plating.
- Ultra-Sonic7™ cleaning/thermal break-in process
- Fits all vintage and modern tonearms which use detachable headshell leads
Set of 4 Leads
CryoGold-Ag™ uses a mix of rare gold plated PC-OCC copper and pure silver fine strand wires. Both raw conductors are cryo treated before extrusion and are put through are Ultra-Sonic7™ cleaning process before stranding and extrusion takes place. When dealing with high purity wires at these fine sizes, fine particles, oils, and drawing residue left on the wire can greatly effect performance so we take great care every step of the manufacturing process to ensure wires are pristine before processing. Each lead is hand assembled with our OFHC Rhodium/Silver plated Fitclips™ using a minute amount of high silver content (8% pure silver + copper) solder.