FI-68 IEC connector
$216.00 – $249.00
– The body of the FI-68 filter combines two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon plus Nylon and fiberglass to form an extremely effective mechanically and electrically damped body
– Use between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components
– Eliminates radiated noise in the AC
– Fitted with nonmagnetic 24k gold-plated or rhodium-plated α(Alpha) pure copper connector parts
– A parallel circuit with an in-line coil and capacitor that reduces noise at 100KHz by 8dB and at 500KHz by 14 dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
– Floating Field Damper™ (Earth/Ground Jumper System) with US Patent No.: 6,669,491/ European Patent (EP1445837)
– Nylon /fiberglass main body and inner cover plate.
– Housing material formed of nylon and fiberglass also incorporates a special concentrated stainless steel fiber in resin. This combination of materials promotes static dissipation and improves EMI shielding – attaining above 40dB of EMI shielding effectiveness.
– Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 15.5mm (Wire size of 3.5mm2 (12AWG) max.)
– Polycarbonate cable damping clamp with stainless screws
– Connection: Set screw with ID.:3.5~4.0mm “O” type Terminals
Blue terminal for 14AWG (2.0mm2) wire
Black terminal for 12AWG (3.5mm2) wire
– Dimensions: 40.6mm diameter X 121mm overall length